Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!

I don't know about other people, but I have a TON of keys and nonsense on my keyring.  I found this pin to make identifying keys easy by using glitter.  I love glitter and pretty girly shiny things so I figured I'd give it a shot.

This is what it should look like:

 
I got to work and grabbed my keyring and started the process.  I used my runny glue from my salty pumpkins  and lathered up the keys.  I poured the glitter on them and let them sit for an hour like it says and flipped and repeated on the other side.  I let them sit another hour and coated them with a clear coat of nail polish and let them dry.  I did this about four times because my glitter was a little chunky.  I also made sure to get the sides with the nail polish.  I don't think they turned out half bad.


 
Hopefully this will help pick out the right key easier!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment